The Advances in Cleaner Production (ACPN) Medal is awarded in accordance with the following criteria:
1. The Prize shall be made by the Award Committee every year that occur the International Workshop on Advances in Cleaner Production, IWACP, commencing in 2018.
2. The Prize shall consist of an ACPN Medal Award.
3. The Prize shall be awarded to an individual, or more individuals, who, in the judgment of the members of the Committee, has made an outstanding contribution to the Advances in Cleaner Production.
4. Jury members are to act freely and without constraint in the selection of the laureate and shall proceed at all times with fairness and rigor.
5. The category within for which the Prize will be awarded shall be decided upon by the Committee.
6. All the partners of the ACPN that had your work received the distinction Special Mention are suitable candidates for the Prize by a selection committee.
7. The list of nominations submitted is not made public nor is information regarding them disclosed, aside from reference to the number of candidatures accepted and their countries of origin.
8. The Prize shall be presented every IWACP. In conjunction with the ceremony, during the IWACP in which the Prize recipient is invited to give a special conference.
Claudia Viviane Viegas - Committee President - (University of the Sinos Valley (UNISINOS) - Brazil)
Aldo Pardo Garcia (University of Pamplona - Colombia)
Rafael Garcia Cáceres (National Technological and Pedagogical University of Colombia)
Luis Silva Oliveira (La Costa University - Colombia)
Jhon Edwin Candelo Becerra (National University of Colombia: Headquarters Medellin, Applied Technologies Research Group, GITA - Colombia)
Carlos Ramos Paja (National University of Colombia: Headquarters Medellin, GAUNAL Research Group - Colombia)
Alexis Sagastume Gutierrez (La Costa University - Colombia)
Hoyos Velasco, Fredy Edimer (National University of Colombia: Headquarters Medellin, GAUNAL Research Group - Colombia)
Rosa Eliva Correa (National University of Colombia: Headquarters Medellin, Applied Technologies Research Group, GITA - Colombia)
Johny Montaña Chaparro (Technological University Federico Santa Maria - Chile)